Sunday, May 1, 2011

Awk- ward.

Ummm.... soooo..... hey.

Is it ever awkward for you to come back to someone you've just spilled all your beans to? To have a conversation with them again, like a normal person and not the rantings of a lunatic? I'm there today.

So yesterday I just kind of released all of those pint up frustrations and today in the light of day I'm feeling a bit embarrassed about it. A bit of a tantrum. It would be easy to go and delete that post, pretend it never happened. But the truth is it did and that is reality. It's my reality right now. So, for all that crazy, I want to let you know I am not always a whole lot-o-crazy. There are just moments. Moments of weakness that cause a person to shoot of at the mouth (or fingers) for the entire public world to read. Oh what that doesn't happen to you? You have self control enough to tell a few close friends or write it in a journal? Options I must remember for next time I'm frustrated and needing to vent. :)

None the less, to let you know that I am in a better happier place today I wanted to point you on over to my other little space, Life Under Grace, where I told of the thrilling adventure I had today!

Have a great one and please don't let my crazies keep you away.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment