Sunday, April 10, 2011

People Are Reading

Wait, what? People are reading this? AHHHHHHH!

It's always a fascinating thing to me when people find my corners here in blog land and stick around to read. It's even more fascinating to me here at Hephzibah. I'm a bit self judgmental when it comes to this site; thinking gewwww why would anyone want to read this. The failures of a fat girl. Damn that Debbie Downer lurking in me!

I haven't written in a while for that very reason. What's the point, nobody cares about my "weight loss or gain" journey, I'm not sure that I actually care enough to write about it. But then I logged in. I logged in and saw that I had 8 readers. 8! $8.00 not much. 8 books read in a lifetime, not that impressive. But 8 readers to this, my scarce postings of the rocky beginnings of weight loss, that's a big deal!

So thank you, my dear 8 readers or you 1 reader that came back 8 times. You have motivated me again, to write, to be serious about this thing I'm serious about doing. So, Monday the 11th starts a new day, one committed to letting you know how I'm doing in this life changing event, the good, the bad, and the ugly.


So here starts some good news:
1) I bypassed chocolate cake yesterday and let me tell you it looked delish!
2) I took a walk today. (One step at a time friends, one step at a time)
3) At a favorite burrito shop I went for a vegetarian salad instead.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment