Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rounded Edges

Can I just get the exciting news out there first? I have lost 21 pounds of myself! I love it. This summer was fantastic for building a habit and desire to work out. Now, in all honesty I haven't worked out as vigorously for a bit due to my new job and life transitions and what not. But here's the beauty, the desire is still there! And, I've decided that gym membership is worth it to me to invest in! So, when finances stabilize you will be hearing more about the gym from moi. I look forward to experiencing the transformation from non athlete to athletic. I could be an athlete!

I am however at a school that has already warned me of the 40 or so pounds I may gain from working there. 40 pounds! Not for this lady. I'm so appreciative that I'm in a room with a man that has lost 100 pounds and is committed to keeping it off, so he often doesn't participate in the gluten feast. I know I need the will power myself but it sure does help when there's a walking testimony right beside you.

So there's the long and short of it. I know it's not much but it's what I've got.

Inspiration to lose weight today: I want to look better in candid shoots that get the profile view. I hate that rounded look everywhere on my face right now.  



No comments:

Post a Comment