Saturday, March 26, 2011

No Longer Azubah

"You shall no more be termed Forsaken (Azubah), and your land termed Desolate, but you shall be called My Delight Is In Her (Hephzibah), and your land Married; for the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married."

I for too long have not seen myself as He has created me, something lovely, something to be desired, someone to be delighted in. I have allowed myself to be held back, to feel unlovable, and useless because of my weight. But I'm coming to terms with me and making changes. Necessary, healthy, good, changes.

This is my journey. Not just my journey of weight loss but my journey of finding peace in His delight of Me.

Here's the picture that sent me to reality, seeing the need for change.


*********************
So here I am day one of working out. I walked for an hour in the rain and did 20 mins of Pilate's. I felt good the whole time and even missed the days when I would run in the rain years ago. I'll get back there someday, but for now a nice walk was good enough. And I'm just saying, Pilate's kicked my butt! Not just stretching and peace talks over here!


Day two because of snow in late march I did Jillian's 30 Day Shred. Not gonna lie, I HATE jumping jacks and I HATE even more that she refuses to modify them. I was hesitant to start but once I did it was fine. I'm finding the things I could easily do before have become much harder. BOOOO! I'm trying to remember this is a process. But man do I hate processes!

No comments:

Post a Comment